Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Pico Human Tower And Pyramid (By: The Haylee Twinz And ★αкιкø★)

Have You Seen A Human Tower? Have You Been A Human Tower?
Do You Even Know What Is A Human Tower?
Yes! Yes! And Yes! It All Started When The Haylee Twinz Were Just Putting Th Block On Top Of Us, Cuz We To Make Another Floor... So I Made It Exactly The Same Hight Of Mah Twin And Then Went on Top And Then I Pressed Up All Items On   Accident And We Made...... A HUMAN TOWER! Well It Was Lame Cuz Only Two People We The Tower... So Thats Why I Called Mah Friends To Come And Be One!

 Since I Asked We Got 7 Girls To Come!!! It Pretty Big!

After That, Alot Some People Left And We Only Had 6 People... I Know I Said There Was 7 People But Other People Came To Replace Them... In A Nice Way (:
So Anyways There Was Only 6 People We Where Bored And Wanted To Do More So My Friend, michellexo , Had A Great Idea! She Said We Should Do An Pyramid! And That Was I Perfect... The Best Idea But She Was One Of The People Who Left.. So She Wasn't In It... 
But Isn't It Great! SO WE DID!
JUST FOR MY VIEWERS I GOT PICTURES!
 Now We Have Some Random Pictures During The Making...


Props To:
michellexo
★αкιкø★
Chl♥e
Violaderre
☮♥☠Mαdιє9¥☠♥☮ 
♬CoC☼-R♡CkS♬
☯↘нαуℓєє↙☯
♡нαуℓєє♡  (Me)


No comments:

Post a Comment